Escape to the Boyne Valley
- Discover Boyne Valley, in partnership with, Boyne Valley Flavours offers you the chance to win fantastic family breaks all summer long.
- Weekly prizes are up for grabs each Friday through July and August. These include accommodation, activities and lots of foodie delights for the entire family.
- All you have to do is look out for our weekly competition question and post your answer on Facebook…it’s that simple
With lots to discover in the Birthplace of Ireland’s Ancient East make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to win.
Plan your visit
Boyne Valley Itineraries - follow our suggestions for 1-2 day itineraries, each centred around a different Boyne Valley town or village.
Things to do - adventure activities, cultural experiences, heritage trails
Places to stay - Hotels, Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfast accommodation options
Food & drink - Restaurants and Pub guide for quality food & drink experiences
Special offers - Updated special offer in accommodation and activities
Tourist information - Local tourist offices in the region
The following Terms and Conditions Apply:
1. This Campaign is being run by Discover Boyne Valley Tourism in partnership with Discover Boyne Valley Flavours
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win
3. This Campaign is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland who are 13 years of age or older on the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law.
4. By entering this competition, you understand that there is a different prize each week up to the value of €200. There are terms and conditions attached to each prize which are outlined by the prize sponsor
5. By entering you agree to your name being published as the winner, should you be selected.
6. No cash alternative or substitute will be offered to the prize
7. The competition will run from Friday 10th July until Thursday 30th August, with a different prize each week. During this timeframe; a competition question will be released each Friday at 12 noon (GMT) and the contestant, “You”, must submit/comment with your answer on the competition post on Facebook. Entries will be accepted each week up until 12noon (GMT) the following Wednesday and the winner will be announced every Thursday. These rules may be subject to change by Boyne Valley Tourism or Boyne Valley Flavours.
8. By entering this competition you agree to your details being used by Discover Boyne Valley and Boyne Valley Flavours for promotional purposes.
9. By participating, the Contestant (‘You’), agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Discover Boyne Valley and Discover Boyne Valley Flavours as final and binding, as it relates to the rules of this Campaign.
10. No cash alternative or substitute will be offered to the prize
11. This competition is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
13. Business specific terms & conditions will be sent to the winner. The winner’s details will be shared with the specific business and the winner must liaise directly with the business to retrieve their prize.
12. The following is a list of competition sponsors;
- Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort
- Beewise Nature Trail
- The Stockhouse Restaurant
- Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa
- Scholars Townhouse Hotel
- Farm Tours Ireland
- The Cottages, Laytown
- The Headfort Arms Hotel
- Causey Farm
- The Glyde Inn, Annagassan
- The Ardboyne Hotel
- Boyne Boats
- Beautiful Meath Tours
- The Zone
- The Glenside Hotel
- Mac Namee's Tearooms, Dunleer