The Boyne Valley Food Series is continuing to host its series of cultural food inspired events throughout August and September.
The four month festival celebrates the regions of Meath and Louth, bringing together restaurants, venues, growers and food producers to serve up an extended summer of festival activities.
Some of the events include:
- Friday 12th August an Around the World Street Food Party is happening at the Vanilla Pod Restaurant in Kells.
- On Saturday 13th August you can attend a Gin School event at new gin distillery Listoke Distillery & Gardens near Drogheda, where the visitor will get to create their own gin recipe from a choice of botanicals and take home their bottle after the day’s lesson.
- Sunday 14th August Finnegans Farm Festival at Finnegans Farm – a family fun day.
- Saturday 20th August – Bread & Beyond – Martry Mill will be open to the public with tours of the mill and members of the family there to answer any mill related questions.
- Sunday 21st August – Battle of Kells Medieval Food Fayre – The Abbey Field, Kells, Co. Meath.
- Brú Brewery in Trim is hosting a Brú Craft Beer & Food Pairing in the brewery on 10th September.
Olivia Duff, chairperson of the Boyne Valley Food Series, said: “We are very excited about the forthcoming lineup of events for August and September. The festival really highlights what makes this part of Ireland so special, the Ancient East.”
Updated details on the Boyne Valley Food Series are available on www.boynevalleyfoodseries.ie.
Please view the full article at: http://www.fft.ie/boyne-valley-food-series-continuing-into-september/12944