Parochial House

Animated Ajax Loader

This detached three storey house is one of the ‘Four Sisters’ on The Square (actually an octagon) in the heart of historic Slane Village.  Built around 1768, this protected structure is being fully renovated and is open for public access by appointment. (Limited access during restoration – wee website for details)


Phone: 
041 9884444
Address: 
Chapel Street, Slane, Co. Meath