We are holding a Public Meeting on WEDNESDAY 9th APRIL IN THE “D HOTEL” IN DROGHEDA at 6.30pm to discuss how we can create awareness of this event coming through the Boyne Valley & welcome all the spectators!!
The Giro d'Italia (the second biggest cycling event in the WORLD) will enter the Boyne Valley on Sunday, 11th of May 2014.
1.What should WE do here in the Boyne Valley to make the most of the biggest sporting event coming to Ireland in 2014?
- Pink is the official colour of the Giro d’Italia and the winner’s jersey –
- Decorate our businesses, our streets and ourselves in Pink!
- Think Italian! Their food, flags and culture!
- Think Opportunity! Make the Giro work for your street!
- Events on in the run up & during the Giro should have in association with ‘Giro d’Italia 2014’ tag line & turn your event/festival Pink!!
We will have a supply of flags & bunting, please contact us.
2.WHO should get involved?
- Pubs and restaurants
- Accommodation providers
- Local Community Group: Chambers, Tidy Town, Sports Clubs, Festival groups
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Giro d'italia special offers & events!!