Newgrange Lodge is a unique venue located only one minute’s walk from the world famous heritage site of Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth located in the heart of the beautiful Boyne Valley. We offer accommodation for both independent travellers and groups alike. Our rooms include a mix of 23 Double/ Twin and Family rooms and a number of multi bed rooms that are ideal for accommodating large groups on a budget.
We are excellently located only 35 minutes from Dublin Airport and only 1.5 hrs from Belfast city, at exit 9 just off the M1 motorway or turn right off the N2 Dublin to Derry road before the village of Slane.
Enjoy excellent facilities and accommodation in a peaceful and tranquil location overlooking one of the Irelands most fascinating heritage sites in the heart of the Boyne Valley.
Lodge facilities include:
- Number of recreation rooms including our sunroom overlooking the court yard and upstairs tv/reading room with views of Knowth
- Free wifi internet access in lobby and main reception areas desktop for guest use
- Bike Hire
- Self catering Kitchen
- Catered packages arranged for groups including lunch, dinner and packed lunch options.
- Conference / Workshop Room
Camping and Motorhomes
The Lodge offers 5 secure parking bays for motorhomes within the car park and surrounding grounds.
- Shower and Toilet Facilities
- Water and Power Supply available
- Complimentary wifi access
- Guests are welcome to use our picnic area and outside decking area and BBQ facility