We are delighted to announce that our 4 day summer camp will be running this year for 6 weeks on the following dates: July 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th & August 8th & 15th, Monday - Thursday, 9.30am - 2.30pm daily.
Places are limited so please book using the following link: https://www.causey.ie/causey-events/summer-camp/
4 days of magical experiences based in a farmyard located in a beautiful part of County Meath, Ireland – on the edge of boglands and forests where children can explore a wonderful natural land. Summer Campers have endless opportunities to look, listen, touch and learn. At Causey Summer Camps you can enjoy the following:
- Trail-Blazing- Follow the secret signs with guides who will take you beyond civilisation.
- Survival Day- Depend on your wits and your team to make it back to the campsite.
- Creative Workshops—clay modelling, giant-bubble blowing, a bodhrán workshop, graffiti art
- River Trail—follow the stream as it meanders through the farm and use your engineering skills to build a dam to direct the flow of the water.
- Raft-Making—make a raft from scratch. Will your team be the first to reach the island?
- Care for the Animals—Feed and bed the pigs, hens, calves, lambs and ponies, and make hay (if the sun shines!)
- Home Baking—Everyone makes traditional soda bread and a chocolate cake during the camp.
- Bogland Exploration—Challenges, turf-cutting, bog-jumping (yes very muddy!)
- Outdoor Skills—campfire building and cooking, turf-cutting, treasure trails
Girley, Fordstown, Navan Co. Meath, C15 P83R