The name Park Rí comes from the local history of Meath being associated with the main power base of the High Kings of Ireland, Rí being the Irish word for King.
Park Rí is a Destination Stop & Food Court located in the historic town of Kells. It offers locals and visitors to Kells a place to enjoy freshly prepared good food in a relaxed family atmosphere for day-time and evening dining that includes a fully licensed restaurant.
With seating that can cater for over 300, between our indoor and outdoor heated seating areas, Park Rí can cater for large and small groups alike, all in a socially distanced manner.
Facilities include: Fuel and Electric Charge Points: Bus & Truck Stop: Free Parking: Restrooms & Showers
Food outlets include:
- Supermacs & Drive Thru
- Papa John’s Pizza & Drive Thru
- Kanoodle & Take Away
- Kells Kitchen, great food to enjoy at Park Rí or on the go
- The Cook of Kells, Carvery & Bistro for daytime and evening meals
- Coffee Spot, Barista Café
- McKeon’s Love Fresh, High Quality Convenience Store & Bakery