2016 European Holiday Home Awards
Dating back over 300 years, The Cottages Ireland are 6 exclusive, luxurious thatched holiday cottages superbly set in a hamlet like setting on Ireland’s east coast.
These unique 5 star whitewashed seaside cottages are situated on the famous six mile sandy beach between the villages of Bettystown and Laytown, just 25 minutes from Dublin Airport, making them the perfect base from which to explore the hidden treasures of the Boyne Valley and Ireland’s Ancient East.
Set amongst picturesque organic gardens, part of the Boyne Valley Garden Trail, The Cottages are that wonderous thing, an undiscovered treasure, somewhere once experienced never to be forgotten. With uninterrupted sea or garden views take time to exhale in this oasis of calm and beauty, above all relax, revive, recharge. You will not be disappointed!
The Cottages are private and gated and can be enjoyed by families, couples, honeymooners - anyone who wants to escape the hustle and bustle of modern day living and experience an idyllic haven of peace and relaxation.
Experience the magic for yourself by clicking through to the Summer at The Cottages video.
The deluxe cottages feature:
- Vaulted oak beamed ceilings, solid oak flooring and feature fireplaces
- Traditional Irish pine furniture throughout
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Fully fitted farmhouse style kitchens with all utilities
- Spacious comfortable living areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout providing comfortable year round accommodation
- Satellite TV (free), DVD, CD, High speed WiFi (free)
- Books, board games, toys and beach towels
- Children’s play areas and barbecues
Welcome pack, plus all linens, towels, bathrobes, slippers, housekeeping twice weekly, heating, electricity, WiFi, Satellite TV, credit card charges and taxes are all catered for in your all inclusive rate.
Seabank, Coast Rd, Bettystown, Co. Meath