Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House and Orangery; a central courtyard of Cottage Suites; a luxurious Lodge; Barn and Stable accommodation, as well as the award- winning Brabazon Restaurant located in the Garden Village, serving casual Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Fine Evening Dining.
- Five star accommodation for up to 112 guests
- Seven luxurious double rooms in main house
- Seven courtyard cottages (1, 2, 3 and 5 bed)
- Award winning Brabazon Restaurant
- Set in 80 acres of tranquil parkland.
- Close to Newgrange World Heritage site
- 50 mins from Dublin city centre just off the N2
- 45 mins from Dublin Airport and 80 mins from Belfast
The individually designed bedrooms offer guests the opportunity to enjoy luxury, privacy, and tranquillity in a peaceful and beautiful setting.
Custom-made beds of generous regal proportions ensure your comfort with fresh, soft linen. There is an attention to detail in the rooms that echoes the dedication of the staff, with homemade treats and magazines and books for your enjoyment.
- House keeper on hand to assist
- Daily cleaning service
- Chef is available for dinner parties and groups
- Champagne, chocolates and flowers available
- Activities such as golf, horse riding, walking, excursions etc. can be organised
- Fabulous walled garden with outdoor hotutb
- Conferences, meetings, and all corporate events as well as wedding parties catered for
Tankardstown House is conveniently located just 45 minutes from Dublin airport and 50 minutes from Dublin city centre.
Slane Castle and Slane Whiskey Distillery is just 2 miles away and Newgrange, a World designated heritage site, is located just 5 miles away.
Several Golf Courses are located within an easy drive.
We are thrilled to announce the return of Afternoon Tea to Brabazon Restaurant.
After much anticipation, we are bringing back this time-honoured tradition from Wednesday 2nd August 2023, available to book every Wednesday-Friday.
Served in the beautiful surrounds of the Morris Suite at Brabazon Restaurant, guests will be treated to an afternoon of pure indulgence. Our traditional Afternoon Tea stand features a delightful assortment of scrumptious sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, and an array of irresistible bakes and cakes. Served with a selection of freshly brewed teas, both classic and exotic, to satisfy your palate.
Available Traditional or Sparkling, Afternoon Tea is the perfect opportunity to gather with friends, family, or colleagues and spend quality time in an ornate and inviting setting. For more information visit: www.tankardstown.ie/afternoon-tea.html
Last updated on 21/11 at 12.27pm