Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House and Orangery; a central courtyard of Cottage Suites; adjacent to the Garden Village where casual Lunch and Afternoon Tea is available along with Classic Evening Dining in Brabazon Restaurant.
- Five star accommodation for up to 50 guests
- Seven luxurious double rooms in main house
- Seven courtyard cottages (1, 2, 3 and 5 bed)
- Brabazon Restaurant
- Set in 80 acres of tranquil parkland
- Close to Newgrange World Heritage site
- 50 mins from Dublin city centre just off the N2
- 25 mins from Dublin Airport and 40 mins from Cavan
The uniquely designed cottages offer guests the opportunity to enjoy luxury, privacy and tranquillity in a peaceful and beautiful setting.
It is a simple combination that enhances the experience as you sink into lush overstuffed sofas and enjoy the tasteful décor, stylish in its choice of furnishings and fabrics.
Custom-made beds of generous regal proportions ensure your comfort with fresh, soft linen. There is an attention to detail in the rooms that echoes the dedication of the staff, with magazines and books for your enjoyment.
The bedrooms are all ensuite with marble bathrooms with either large power showers or shower over bath. Decorated in soft natural shades with the finest Egyptian cotton towels.
The cosy sitting rooms have individually designed fireplaces with coal effect gas fires that ignite with the flick of a switch, and plasma screens to ensure guests a relaxing experience.
- House keeper on hand to assist
- Daily cleaning service
- Chef is available for dinner parties and groups
- Champagne, chocolates and flowers available
- Activities such as golf, horse riding, walking, excursions etc can be organised
- Fabulous walled garden
- Conferences, meetings and all corporate events as well as wedding parties catered for
- Treatment Room on site
Tankardstown is conveniently located just 30 mins from Dublin airport and 50 mins from Dublin city centre. Slane Castle renowned for wonderful concerts and celebrity weddings is just 2 miles away Newgrange, a World designated heritage site is located just 5 miles away. Several Golf Courses an easy drive.
"The most gorgeous, exclusive and luxurious cottages to rent - sanctuaries of comfort and style on a gracious estate" The Sunday Independent February 07.
"This is a one of a kind special events venue. It offer total privacy discretional and gracious state living to the discerning guest - all tailored to suit you...Tankardstown is different - a world of stylish luxury"
Lucinda O'Sullivan's Little Black Book of Great Places to stay 2017.