Private tours to Newgrange the World Heritage site, Hill of Tara, Monasterboice Round Tower and High Crosses, Bective Abbey and Trim Castle by luxury by Skoda Superb Sedan or Mercedes Minivan. Personalised service with collection at your hotel or cruise ship in the Dublin / Meath / Louth area. Airport collection or drop off can be included as part of the tour.
Phone 087 8354805
International +353 87 8354805.
Suggested Boyne Valley Private Day Tour
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship in the Dublin / Meath / Louth area.
- Brú na Bóinne Visitors Centre and Newgrange.
- Monasterboice - Early Christian site with round tower and 10th century high crosses.
- Hill of Tara – Seat of the Hill Kings of Ireland.
- Bective Abbey - Cistercian Abbey founded in 1150.
- Trim Castle - the largest Anglo-Norman castle in Ireland.
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Tours can be customised to suit the interests of the traveller, the pickup point and the weather. Alternative sites include:
- Battle of the Boyne Site.
- Old Mellifont Abbey - Cistercian Abbey founded in 1142.
- Drogheda - 13th century Laurence's Gate and Millmount.
- Megalithic sites: Knowth, Dowth, Loughcrew and Fourknocks.
- Slane Castle - 18th century castle on the River Boyne.
- Hill of Slane – Where St. Patrick lit the first paschal fire.
- Sheela-na-gig - set in the wall of a farm yard at Balgeeth, Ardcath, Co. Meath.
- Kells - Celtic Crosses, Round Tower, St. Columbkille's House.
- Tlachtga (Hill of Ward) site of the Great Fire Festival at Samhain.
- Rathmore Church - Built by Sir Thomas Plunkett in the 15th century.
- Boyne Valley Gardens - Walled Gardens, Woodland Walks, Rose Gardens and Nature Trails.
- More Places.